Position: Associate Professor, The Ukrainian Language Department named after professor Ivan Kovalyk
Scientific degree: Candidate of Philological Sciences
Academic status: Associate Professor
Phone (office): (032) – 239-47-17
Web page: philology.lnu.edu.ua
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com.ua
- History of Ukrainian Language
- Biblical Onomastics
- Biblical Textology
- Cultural Linguistics.
- Bible Proprietary Vocabulary in the Translation of Holy Scripture by and Kulish and Puluy / Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. 2004. Issue 34. Part 2. P. 204-208.
- Biblical Connotonyms of the Modern Ukrainian Language in the Modern Linguodydactic Aspect / Theory and Practice of Teaching Ukrainian as a Foreign Language. 2007. Issue 2. P. 103-110.
- Latin Biblical Anthroponyms in Modern Ukrainian Translations of the Holy Scriptures / Ukrainian Language. 2009. No 4. P. 52-57.
- Ancient Theophoric Names in the PresentDay Translations of the Holy Scripture into the Ukrainian Language / Mythology and Folklore. No 2-3 (3) (2009). P. 58-71.
- Ancient Theophoric Names in the PresentDay Translations of the Holy Scripture into the Ukrainian Language / Mythology and Folklore. No 2 (6) (2010). P. 70-87.
- Fonological Adaptation of Old-Hebrew Noun of the New Testament Text (On Materials of the Modern Day Translations of the Holy Scripture) / Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. 2010. Issue 50. P. 429-440.
- Biblical Anthroponyms Abraham – Sarah, Joseph – Maria: Srecificity of Reception Within the Ukrainaian Linguocultural Dimention / Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. 2011. Issue 52. P. 142-163.
- The Features of Construction Old Hebrew Anthroponymicon of the New Testament (On Materials of the Modern Day Translations of the Holy Scripture) / Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. 2012. Issue 4. P. 185-202.
- Angels’ denominations in the microtexts of Ivan Franko’s «Galician-Ruthenian folk proverbs» / Modern problems of linguistics and literary studies: a collection of scientific papers. Uzhhorod. 2016. Issue 21. P. 263-267.
- Deuterocanonical and Apocryphal Literature in the Microtexts of “The Galician-Ruthenian Folk Proverbs” by Ivan Franko / Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. 2018. Issue 68. P. 112-127.
1989-1994 – student at the Faculty of Philology of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, majoring in Philology. Teacher of Ukrainian language and literature.
1995-1999 – studied in a postgraduate course at the Department of Ukrainian Language at the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
Since 1999 – has been working at the Department of Ukrainian Applied Linguistics.
In 2010 – defended thesis “Biblical anthroponyms in the Modern Day Ukrainian Translations of the Holy Scriptures” (research supervisor Prof. Lev Polyuga).
Since 2012 she has been working as an associate professor in the Department of Ukrainian Applied Linguistics of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
The author of about 70 scientific works, 43 of which deal with the problems of onomastics.
Since 2008 – a member of the Shevchenko Scientific Society, 2017 – 2019 – secretary of the linguistics section of the Shevchenko Scientific Society.
Page with teachers schedule not found!