Position: Professor, The Ukrainian Literature Department named after academician Mykhailo Vozniak
Scientific degree: Doctor of Philological Sciences
Academic status: Professor
Phone (office): (032) 239-41-90
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com
Academia.edu profile: independent.academia.edu
Facebook profile: www.facebook.com
In his field of scientific interests: modern Ukrainian poetry, modern literary process, literary theory.
- Bridges of Oleh Lysheha. Lviv: Piramyda, 2019. 192 p.
- Kyiv School and its Surroundings (Modern Stylistic Trends of Ukrainian Poetry of the 1960s–1990s). Lviv: LNU Publishing Center, 2010. 700 p.
- Ivan Franko’s Novels. Lviv: Kamenyar Press, 1997. 135 p.
- Ivan Franko’s poetic thinking (on Material of Poetic Collection “Semper tiro”). Series «Small library». Publishing Center of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. Lviv, 2003. 82 p.
- Novel of V.Pidmohylnyj “Misto” (“Town”) : Problems of Urbanism and Psychologism. Luhansk : Knyzhkovy svit, 1999. 59 p.
He is the author over 120 articles in the fields of History of Ukrainian literature, Literary Criticism, Comparative Literature Studies and Theory of Literature.
These are some of them:
1. Ways of reception of Shevchenko's poems. Ukraine, Cultural Heritage, National Consciousness, Statehood. 2020. No 33. P. 465‒479.
2. The image of Europe in modern Ukrainian prose. The Idea of Europe in the Social Discourse of Modern Ukraine: a monograph. Lviv, 2019. P.77‒102.
3. To choose and evaluate (once again about literary criticism). Word and Time. 2014. No 11. P. 119–121.
4. The forceful epic word of Yevhen Pashkovsky (based on the novel “Daily Cane”). “The Word That Chooses You…” The Collection in Honor of Pofessor Volodymyr Morenets’. Kyiv: Kyiv-Mohyla Academy House, 2013. P. 204–222.
5. Problems of mimesis in modern art. That Man, Which Revived the National University “Kyiv- Mohyla Academy”. The Collection of Scientific Works to Diamond Jubilee of Viacheslav Brukhovetsky. Kyiv, 2007. P. 475–493.
6. The species of tradition. Bakhmutsky Shlyakh. 2006. No 3–4. P. 115–128.
7.Lyric I in Poetic Text. Paradigm. 2004. No 2. P. 117–135.
8. Psychological trend in study of literature and Ivan Franko. Lviv University Herald, Series Philology, 2003. No 32. P.160–173.
9. Play in Poetic Works (on the example V.Holoborodko’s Poem “Konvalii”). Dyvo-Slovo, 2002. No 6. P. 11–12.
10.Lyrical Comprehension of History. The Novel of M.Vinhranovsky “Severyn Nalyvaiko”. Dzvin, 1999. No 10–12. P. 124–130.
Taras Pastukh was born on November 5, 1971 in Luhansk. In 1993, he graduated from the Faculty of Philology of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. In 1997, he defended his PhD thesis on the topic «Ivan Frankoʼs Novels». From 1996 to 2004, he held the positions of junior, research and senior researcher at the Institute of Ivan Franko’s Studies of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. From 2004 to 2006, he worked as an associate professor of the Department of Ukrainian Literature at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. From 2006 to 2010, he studied at the doctoral program of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. In 2008–2009, as a scholar of the Fulbright research program, he interned at the University of South Florida (USA). In 2011, he defended his doctoral dissertation on the topic «Modern stylistic currents of Ukrainian poetry in the 1960s-90s (Kyiv school and its environment)». From 2011 to 2017, he was in the positions of an associate professor, and later a professor of the Department of Ukrainian Literature of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. Since 2018, he has been working as the Head of the Department of Ukrainian Literature of I.Krypiakevych Institute of Ukrainian Studies National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Не is the author of more than 120 publications (monographs, brochures, articles, reviews, translations, interviews, forewords). He organized and
prepared notes for a number of literary and artistic publications.
2011 – Laureate of Mykhailo Vozniak Regional Prize in the field of literary criticism, modern literary criticism, translations.
2014 – Laureate of O.Biletsky Literary Prize in the field of literature criticism.
Page with teachers schedule not found!