Position: Lecturer, The Ukrainian Literature Department named after academician Mykhailo Vozniak
Scientific degree: Candidate of Philological Sciences
Phone (office): (032) 239 41 90
Phone (cell): (032) 239 43 98
A Formation of Ukrainian Literature from antiquity to modern times, the Ukrainian Literature of the late 19th and early 20th Centuries, an intellectualism in fiction, the Modern Ukrainian and World Literature, Ivan Franko Studies, the Ukrainian folklore, the interaction of literature and folklore, an art of translation, a literary theory, a literary criticism, philosophy and literature, language and culture, culture of thinking, culture of memory, the aesthetics of artistic thinking, psychology of artistic creativity.
1. Moments. Midnight thoughts. Articles. Essays. Debate. Lviv: Design studio “Papuga” LLC, 2013. 254 p.
2. The specificity of the autobiography of A. Yu. Krymskyi’s novel “Andrii Lagovskyi” // Moloda natsiya: Almanac. Kyiv: Smoloskyp, 1997. No. 5. P. 4147.
3. Czech pre-romantic mystifications in the interpretation of A. Yu. Krymskyi // Materials of the International Slavonic Conference in memory of Professor Kostyantyn Trofymovich (April 13, 1998): in 2 volumes. Vol. II. Lviv: Litopys, 1998. P. 8591.
4. Searches for characters in A. Krymskyi’s fiction // Ukrainian philology: schools, figures, problems: a collection of scientific works of the International Scientific Conference dedicated to the 150th anniversary of the founding of the Department of Ukrainian Literature at Lviv University. Lviv: Svit, 1999. Part 1. P. 582589.
5. On the approaches to the “prose of ideas”: Agathangel Krymskyi’s novel “Andriy Lagovskyi” in the context of the search for Ukrainian prose from the life of the intelligentsia of the 19th century – beginning 20th century // Actual problems of modern philology. Literary Studies. Collection of scientific works of the Rivne State Humanitarian University. Vol. VII. Rivne: RDSU, 1999. P. 4455.
6. The exotic flavor of Armenian literature, or a word about the works by Levon Hechoyan in translations by Anushavan Mesropyan // Slovo i Chas (Word and Time). 2002. No. 1. P. 8385
7. The theme of love in the work of V. Pachovskyi and A. Krymskyi // Bulletin of Lviv University. Philological series. Vol. 35. Lviv: LNU named after Ivan Franko, 2004. P. 281288.
8. Intellectualism in the fiction of Ivan Franko and Agathangel Krymsky // Ivan Franko: spirit, science, thought, will: materials of the International Scientific Congress: in 2 volumes. Lviv, 2009. Volume 2. Pages 688694.
9. Ivan Denisyuk’s secret of humanity and professionalism: to the specifics of scientific thinking // Mythology and Folklore. 2010. No. 2 (6): April – June. P. 1625.
10. “Bloody fiesta of modernity” in the revelation by Lina Kostenko (thoughts about “Notes of the Ukrainian madman”) // Slovo i Chas (Word and Time). No. 5. 2011. P. 7383 (co-author: Maryna Kulchytska).
11. Kolomyika testament of Marun’a Duplavka (long-time resident of the village of Lypovytsia, Rozhnyativ district, Ivano-Frankivsk region, 19021994) // Mythology and Folklore. 2011. No. 2 (9): April – June. P. 88–97.
12. About the “eternal youth” and “great harmony” of the scientist (to the portrait of Professor Mykola Ilnytskyi) // Mykola Ilnytskyi. Lviv: LNU named after Ivan Franko, 2011. P. 203208.
13. What for the daynas? Reflections on the “miniature” folklore philosophy of life of the Latvian people / review of the book: Daynas: Latvian folk songs / arranged and translated from Latvian by Yurii Sadlovskyi. Lviv: “Astrolabia”, 2011. 128 p. // Mythology and Folklore. 2012. No. 23 (11): AprilSeptember. P. 131136.
14. Speech about language and about us in it (almost a pamphlet) // Dzvin (Bell). 2013. Number 3 (821): March. P. 105111.
15. Artistic fact and its reception (the state of modern literary criticism as a reflex of the “interrupted” dialogue of generations) // Dzvin (Bell). 2013. Number 7 (837): July. P. 124129.
16. Folk cryptadias-miniatures from Boykivshchyna: pro et contra // Mythology and Folklore. 2014. No. 1-2 (16): January – June. P. 120136.
17. The folklore code of Ivan Denisyuk’s literary studies // Mythology and Folklore. 2014. No. 34 (17): JulyDecember. P. 18–24.
18. “I already know the way…”: a reflection on life and death of Bohdan Solchanyk and his book “Kitchens of my generation” (KyivLviv: “Papuga” Design Studio LLC, 2014. 76 p.)] // Dzvin (Bell). 2015. No. 6. P. 172175.
19. Systematics of philosophical thought: about Ihor Zakhara and his lecture compendium “Ukrainian philosophy” (Lviv, 2014) // Bulletin of Lviv University. Philosophical series. 2017. Issue 18. P. 224229.
20. “Unreal, like broken wind” (about the collection “Just a hundred pages” (Prosto sto storinok) by Mykhailo Zarichnyi (Lviv: LA “Piramida”, 2017) // Dzvin (Bell). 2017. No. 11.
21. The image of Taras Shevchenko in the notes of visitors to Chernecha Mountain and the problem of cleaning the national memory // “The heart is clean, the opinion is honest…”: a collection of scientific works and materials in honor of Iryna Oshchypko. Lviv: Levada, 2018. P. 412440.
22. Ivan Franko and Agathangel Krymskyi in cross-evaluations // “I am a prologue…”: materials of the International Scientific Congress for the 160th anniversary of the birth of Ivan Franko. Lviv, September 2224, 2016: in 2 volumes. Lviv: LNU named after Ivan Franko, 2019. Vol. 2. P. 64-89.
23. Aspects of characterization in the fiction of Agathangel Krymsky // Spheres of Culture. Journal of Philology, History, Social and Media Communication, Political Science and Cultural Studies. Volume XIX. Lublin: Maria Kurie-Sklodovska University in Lublin, 2019. P. 3948.
24. “Non-private portrait” of Agathangel Krymskyi in the essay and memoir representation of Mykhailo Rudnytskyi // Ukrainian Literary Studies. No. 85. Lviv: Publishing House of Lviv University, 2020. P. 6984.
25. Ivan Ostapyk’s trip to Zagreb: pedagogical decisions and scientific research // Academic Studies. Series “Humanities”. Lutsk, 2021. No. 2. P. 1530.
He was born on March 31, 1973 in the village of Lypovytsia, Rozhnativskyi (now Kalusky) district, Ivano-Frankivsk region. 19801990 studied at the Dolynska boarding school. 19901995 a student of the Faculty of Philology of Lviv University, graduating with a diploma with honors. 19952000 he taught at Nizhnyobilkivska elementary school and Verkhnyobilkivska elementary school of Pustomyty district (Lviv region). 19972000 postgraduate studies at the Department of Ukrainian Literature named after Academician Mykhailo Wozniak, Faculty of Philology, Lviv University. 20002010 the leading specialist of the Public Relations Center, 20102020 the leading specialist of the Informational, Analytical and Career Orientation Center, and 20202022 the leading specialist of the department of technical teaching aids of LNU named after Ivan Franko. Since 2016, he also has been a leading specialist at the Institute of French Studies of Lviv University. In 2021, he defended his candidate’s thesis “Fiction of Agathangel Krymskyi” with a specialty of 10.01.01 – Ukrainian literature. From September 2022, he is an assistant at the Department of Ukrainian Literature named after Academician Mykhailo Wozniak. Co-founder, deputy editor-in-chief, and since 2011 the responsible secretary of the scientific and educational journal “Mythology and Folklore” (founded in 2008, 20152019 specialized philological publication). Author of the book “Moments. Midnight Thoughts” (2013) and about 100 scientific, literary and critical, journalistic articles and publications of folklore materials. Editor and co-editor of numerous books. Co-founder of the NGO “Ukrainian Society of Researchers of Folklore and Mythology” and the NGO “Alumni Association of Lviv University”. Member of the organizing committees of numerous scientific congresses, symposia, and conferences. A long-time member of the jury of the All-Ukrainian pupil’s literary and artistic competition “Paths of a Kamenyar”.
Page with teachers schedule not found!