In 2021 eight scientific conferences were held at the Faculty of Philology:
- International Scientific Conference “Revival of Oriental Studies: In Memory of Yarema Polotnyuk”, on the occasion of 85th Yarema Polotnyuk’s birth anniversary (December 2020).
- University’s Scientific Report-Conference for 2020 (February 2-3, 2021).
- The 19th All-Ukrainian Scientific Conference of Young Philologists “VIVAT ACADEMIA”: “Noblewoman of the Ukrainian Spirit”, on the occasion of 150th Lesia Ukrainka’s birth anniversary (April 16, 2021).
- International Scientific Conference “Theory and Practice of Teaching Ukrainian as a Foreign Language” (May 14, 2021).
- The 29th International Slavonic Studies Colloquium to honour the Slavs’ Saints Cyril and Methodius (May 20-21, 2021)
- The 35th Annual Scientific Conference dedicated to Ivan Franko “Genre Paradigm of Ivan Franko’s Scientific, Publicistic and Artistic Heritage” (October 22, 2021).
- All-Ukrainian Scientific Conference “Literature and History: Anthropos – Topos – Tropos” (October 28-29, 2021).
- International Scientific Conference “Eighth Readings from the Works of Filaret Kolessa” (to honour the 150th Filaret Kolessa’s birth anniversary)” (October 28-30, 2021).
More detailed information about these conferences can be found here (https://philology.lnu.edu.ua/research/conferences/archive)