Position: Associate Professor, The Ukrainian Literature Department named after academician Mykhailo Vozniak
Scientific degree: Doctor of Philological Sciences
Academic status: Associate Professor
Phone (office): 0322394190
Phone (cell): 0984978894
My scholarly interests: research into the poetics of the Ukrainian prose of the late 19th and early 20th century, as well as the works of Taras Shevchenko.
Key words: poetics of a novella, hermeneutics of the text, myth poetics, national idea, the mission of Ukraine, symbol, symbolism, the code of Ukraine, Taras Shevchenko, Vasyl Stefanyk
The main publications list:
- The Study of Vasyl Stefanyk’s Poetics. Textbook. Lviv, 2011.
- The Ukrainian Identity of Vasyl Stefanyk. // The Ukrainian Literary Studies. Issue 73. Lviv, 2011.
- The Poetics of Genre Structure in the Works by Vasyl Stefanyk. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2002.
- The Image of Truth in “Kobzar”. // Okrylenist Slovom: The Collection of Academic Papers Dedicated to Stepan Khorob. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2019.
- The Giant of Pokuttia. Ukraina Moloda, 2021.
Participation in conferences (the main list):
- Shevchenko, Franko, Stefanyk. The International Academic Conference (Ivano-Frankivsk, 2001).
- International Academic Conference Dedicated to the 150th Anniversary of Vasyl Stefanyk’s Birth (Ivano-Frankivsk, 2021).
- ‘Taras Shevchenko in Aesthetics, Cultural Studies, and the National Philosophy of ‘Visnykivstvo’ Pan-Ukrainian Academic Conference (Lviv, 2011).
- Pan-Ukrainian Academic Conference Dedicated to the 140th Anniversary of Mykhailo Vozniak’s Birth: The Intelligent of the Old Times (Lviv, 2021).
I was born on April 22, 1946 in Yavoriv District, Lviv Region. I studied at Strilky Boarding School (1959-1965) and at the University of Lviv (1965-1970). I worked as a teacher (1970-1974). Since 1974, I have been employed at the University of Lviv (Chair of the Ukrainian Literature Department, Assistant Lecturer, and Associate Professor since 2002). I have three children, six grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren.
Page with teachers schedule not found!