Position: Associate Professor, The Ukrainian Language Department named after professor Ivan Kovalyk
Phone (office): (032) 239 47 17
Web page: philology.lnu.edu.ua
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com
Phonetics, phonology, morphonology, onomastics, syntax, culture of Ukrainian language
- Asiyiv L. To the study of morphonological phenomena in the system of forming adjectives. Linguistics. 1995. No. 6. P. 35–39.
- Asiyiv L. Morphological features of the creation of place-name derivatives in the modern Ukrainian language. Word and sentence in Slavic languages. 3. Description, confrontation, translation. Slavica Wratislaviensia CXVII (AUW No 2378). Wrocław: Publishing House of the University of Wrocław, 2002. P. 186–195.
- Asiyiv L. The influence of extra linguistic factors on function morphonological phenomena. Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. Lviv, 2004. Issue 34. P. 186–195.
- Asiyiv L. The role of lessons phonetics in development of linguistic consciousness in pupils. Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. Lviv, 2010. Issue 50. P. 165–169.
- Asiyiv L. Morphonology: problems and research prospects. Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. Lviv, 2011. Issue 52. P. 296–305.
- Asiyiv L. Morphonological phenomena in the creation of deoikonym adjectives in the Ukrainian language. Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. Lviv, 2017. Issue 64. Vol. І. P. 222–232.
- Asiyiv L. Sociolinguistic aspect of morphonology. Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. Lviv, 2019. Issue 70. P. 98–109.
- Asiyiv L. The proper names of awards of time of fight are for the Ukrainian independent statehood (to 1991 year). Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. Lviv, 2019. Issue 71. Vol. ІI. P. 380–392.
- Asiyiv L. Parenthetic constructions in journalistic texts of Ivan Bahrianyi. Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Philology. Lviv, 2020. Issue 72. P. 50–62.
- Asiyiv L. Syntax features of dialogues in the Modern Ukrainian literary fairy tale. A collection of scientific papers in honor of Professor Tamila Ivanivna Panko. Lviv: Rastr-7, 2021. P. 263–281.
- Asiyiv L. Distinctive features of the phonetics of the Ukrainian language and realities of the 21st century. A collection of scientific papers in honor of Professor Theodosij Mykhailovych Voznyj. Lviv: Rastr-7, 2022. P. 307–321.
Graduation Degree (MA equivalent), diploma paper with honours., Ivan Franko Lviv State University, 1988
Candidate of philological sciences (10.01.02 Ukrainian Language), Lviv, 1997 (Morphonological phenomena in adjectives of the modern Ukrainian literary language)
1996 – 2002 – Lecturer, Department of Ukrainian language
2002 – present – Associate Professor, Department of Ukrainian language
- Liuboslava Asiyiv, Volodymyr Piletskyi. Fonetyka i fonolohiia ukrainskoi movy. Zbirnyk praktychnykh, testovykh i kontrolnykh zavdan. – Lviv, 2015. – 300 s./ Liuboslava Asiyiv, Volodymyr Piletskyi. Phonetics and Phonology of the Russian language. A collection of practical, test and control tasks. – Lviv, 2015. – p.300.
The book contains tasks for 16 practical lessons in phonetics and phonology, which cover the main topics of the course of phonetics and phonology of the modern Ukrainian literary language. It also includes model tests in phonetics and phonology and related disciplines such as orthoepy, accentology, graphics and orthography, quizzes for distance learning students and guidelines for completing them. The manual is intended for students of philological faculties of universities.
- Liuboslava Asiyiv. Kursova robota z ukrainskoho movoznastva. Metodychni vkazivky do napysannia ta vymohy do oformlennia kursovoi roboty dlia studentiv II kursu filolohichnoho fakultetu spetsialnostei 035 Filolohiia (spetsialnist 035.01 Ukrainska mova ta literatura) i 014 Serednia osvita (spetsializatsiia 014.01 Ukrainska mova ta literatura). – Lviv, 2018./ Liuboslava Asiyiv. Course paper on the Ukrainian Language. Methodological guidelines for writing and requirements for course paper design for students of the second year of the Philological Faculty majoring in 035 Philology (specialization 035.01 Ukrainian language and literature) and 014 Secondary Education (specialization 014.01 Ukrainian language and literature). – Lviv, 2018.
The methodological guidelines contain the requirements for course papers and advice on how to complete them, with the aim of helping a student to organise the work and prepare for the defense of the paper.
Page with teachers schedule not found!